How to use FACEBOOK LIVE to create Brand Awareness and Market a Hotel ?
How many hours per day you are spending on social media ?
In 2017, on an average a person spent 135 minutes on social media daily. A person is three time more likely to see a live streaming than a non-live video. You can also go on Live on Youtube or use livestream but Facebook LIVE gets more reactions as the number of people active on Facebook at any time is more than any other social media.
So what Hotels can do to leverage this behavior to Market a Hotel or create Brand Awareness ?
A Hotel is live machine in action with operation 24 x 7 filled with interesting events or people interacting all the time. Here is what a hotelier can do to highlight the product and get more reactions from people all the time.
- Live customer feedback enjoying your hospitality.
- Behind the scene details of your Operations team or kitchen.
- Live streaming of an event hosted at the Hotel.
- Live streaming of guest enjoying in-house activities.
- Live cooking demo of signature dishes.
- Live tour of the property.
- Streaming of Hotelier explaining the product.
- Destination specific live video of places to see or things to do.
So if you are looking to create a buzz around your brand than Facebook Live is your best bet. Try and create a interesting or compelling video which viewers would like to view again and again and share it with friends – effectively a VIRAL VIDEO.
Apart from Hotel Revenue Management, Online Reputation Management & Social Media Management, MarketMyHotel.in also does training of Hoteliers to create and showcase the right content.
For more details write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org