How To Use Facebook For Hotel Marketing ?
Understanding the term social networking means increasing your business or social contact by making virtual connections like Facebook, Twitter, Google plus etc. Social networking is giving a platform for every individual to expand his connections whether business or personal.
“Facebook” the name itself represent an definition of social networking . It is accounted as an leader of the whole concept of Social networking. In the last decade Facebook have made numerous changes to cope up with the requirement of its user. And so does the user friendly platform of Facebook makes its easier for individual to elaborate and expand it dependence on Facebook. We can rely on this brand for our individual use and the trust build between the user and Facebook make it comfortable for business professional to try there hands in it.
There are many significance update in facebook done on a very frequent basis and merging any business need with a social media platform is a overwhelming task. Every business needs a special requirements to be fulfilled on the basis of there audience, products, locations and services.
Here we are going to discuss how Facebook can be used for Hotel marketing.
1) Relevant content: The content of your facebook page should be relevant. It must contain every detail you want to make known to your visitors. Add brief summary about your business page. Tell your visitors everything that you want them to be acquainted with about your business. It must contain the most essential details of your business. Include your website link to make it easier for your fans to access your site, business address and email address etc.
2) Response to reviews: There should be a dedicated person who manages your daily posts, comments and updates. All feedback be it negative or positive needs to be responded to. Immediate response represents a brand cares and is ready to listen.
3) Use events coupons promos: It is important to provide discounts and promo codes to customers. Creating special offers on your facebook page makes a customer come back on your page to check any promotions. You can also offer guest special discounts by encouraging them to like your page or to use check in or location tags on photos and videos. Such promotions can encourage guests to book with your hotel instead of others in the area.
4) Boost relevant posts: Whenever you post something make sure that posts should be relevant to your hotel or destination to attract more people. You can promote your page or you can invite more people to like your page by boosting your facebook posts and for that you need to set a budget. Make sure while you boost the post it should reach to the correct people. You need to target such cities from where the traffic is more.
5) Create live videos: Now a days live videos are in trend in Facebook news feed. It gives greater reach than a typical video post. Use them to showcase new rooms, menus etc. It also helps us to show guests that what kind of food we serve in our property.
6) Connect Facebook with Instagram: Facebook owns Instagram so if you wish to do some promotions on Instagram, The interaction is based on similar strategy. Instagram provides hotels to showcase their main picture of their location, rooms, food and so on.
7) Make instant booking available: To generate direct booking through Facebook, you need to add some custom tabs like book now and call now options. With the right online booking engine you can connect your booking engine to your Facebook page so that travelers can book directly without going to your website.